Time Management Expert
"Free Video Reveals the #1 Secret to
Cut 6.5 Hours Off Your Work Week
and Get a Pay Rise at the Same Time!"
Click here to Discover the Secret Now!
Michael has over 15 years Management experience, plus qualifications in Organizational Psychology, Marketing and Coaching. This is the foundation that makes Michael a leading coach today. He was a successful sportsman, playing at Collingwood in the AFL (Australian Football League) and has continued to be a high achiever in his business career. Michael is Internationally accredited by the International Coach Federation.
Michael's unique and uncanny ability to make the intangible, tangible and the seemingly unachievable, achievable is what sets him apart as a coach. His client testimonials constantly refer to his patience, his ability to truly listen, to clarify and to help clients to hit their targets.
- A decisive and practical business professional with 15 years experience in senior management, sales and marketing.
- An empathic coach who accelerates individuals to high levels of awareness and achievement
- A natural communicator who's active listening skills are highly developed
- Track record of achievement in design and implementation of successful marketing plans.
- Able to assimilate complex information, sort logically and develop strategies to achieve objectives.
- Organized and demanding high personal standards.
- Initiator of change
- Relationship builder with long term vision.
- Team leader and developer.
- Strong user of information technology to support strategic initiatives.
Time Creation Coaching
Coaching Director 2002 to current
Michael established Time Creation Coaching in 2002 and since then has been successfully coaching, Directors, CEOS, GMs, senior executives and sales executives. Some of the organizations Time Creation has worked with include:
Types of results include: (note please also see Michael's testimonials)
- Clearer strategic focus leading to increase in turnover and net profit
- Development and implementation of a business growth strategy
- Increased pro-activity leading to improved performance against KPIs
- Improved leadership
- Increased comfort with delegation
- Stress Reduction
- Improved work life balance
- Greater clarity of personal purpose
- Succession plan in place
- Improved time effectiveness and reduction of procrastination
- "Inner Peace"
Business Development Manager 2001 to 2002
Responsible for sales and marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Implemented sales and marketing strategy for new corporate governance software which included sales to AMCOR, Country Road and Tasmanian Water.
Client Relationship Manager 2000 to 2001
Responsible for sales and marketing strategy development and implementation
- Increased sales to record levels in 2001.
Customer Relationship Manager 1996 to 2000
- Responsible for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, IT and Support teams for Asia region.
- Devised and implemented strategy to move from retail focus to value added reseller model. Sales & profits increased to record levels and revenue from VARS increased by over 100%.
National Sales & Marketing Manager 1991 to 1996
- Recruited, managed and developed multi-disciplined team of 22 permanent, 8 casual and over 60 contract staff in delivery of marketing, sales, product design and development, production and customer service activities.
- Achieved sales growth of 40% between July 1993 and July 1997 with record sales and profit in 1996/97.
- Developed and implemented strategy that increased sales by 300% in the target market.
Human Resources Officer 1990 to 1991
- Facilitated consultative committees as part of strategic HR initiative.
HR and Marketing Analyst 1989 to 1990
Utilised research analysis and planning skills in preparing marketing and human resources plans Analysed and recommended strategy for integration of Four 'N' Twenty and Herbert Adams production facilities, staff skills and product mix.
Associate Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation 2005
(requires of 250 hours 1:1 coaching and coach specific training)
Certified Coach (based on ICF standards), Results Coaching Systems 2002
E-business Certificate, ALC 2000
Marketing Management Certificate, AIM 1995
Graduate Diploma, Organisational Psychology 1989
Bachelor of Behavioural Sciences (Psychology Major) 1986
La Trobe University.
Michael Erwin's One Page Profile
Here are some of Michael Erwin's time management articles:
Core time management skills
Time Management Planners -- A short summary of leading planners to help you decide what is best for you.
Job Burnout -- How to avoid getting burnt out at work.
Time Management Forms -- Download forms that will help you save you time.
Time Management Videos -- Free video presentations on time management.
Time Management Quotes -- Time Management quotes that inspire. Famous people on time. Quotes about time that make you laugh.
Time Management Activities -- Activities that help you get things done.
Time Management Articles -- A comprehensive library of time management articles with information that really saves you time.
Time Management Books -- Reviews of time management books to save you time working out which books you should read.